What's this all about?

I kept this blog going so that family and friends could follow the progress of my round-Britain voyage from 18 May to 5 October 2014.

Jojac is now back on her mooring in Teignmouth so there's nothing to report. I may do some updates when I start to repair the wear and tear from that trip - there are some things that will interest owners of similar boats, but will probably bore the pants off the rest of you.

If I am fortunate to be able to do another long trip next year, it will probably be to Holland - I'll let you know.

All the best, and thanks for your interest.

Andrew


Tuesday 22 July 2014

We got to Inverness last night and came through the sea lock into the Caledonian Canal this morning. We went all of a couple of miles before stopping at Seaport Marina so we can explore Inverness, then tomorrow we will go into Loch Ness and search for Nessie.

On our way in to the Inverness Firth we saw a family of dolphins playing in the water but they were too busy putting on a show for the people on the beach to bother coming out to us. Never mind, they were still lovely to watch, even at a distance.



No comments:

Post a Comment