What's this all about?

I kept this blog going so that family and friends could follow the progress of my round-Britain voyage from 18 May to 5 October 2014.

Jojac is now back on her mooring in Teignmouth so there's nothing to report. I may do some updates when I start to repair the wear and tear from that trip - there are some things that will interest owners of similar boats, but will probably bore the pants off the rest of you.

If I am fortunate to be able to do another long trip next year, it will probably be to Holland - I'll let you know.

All the best, and thanks for your interest.

Andrew


Friday 6 June 2014


D-Day and the Navy has arrived! Two of the University training vessels are in the dock here along with a Danish minehunter, which came in at 4 this morning.



Yesterday I went to Pegasus bridge, which was absolutely heaving - impossible to move. The atmosphere was amazing though.

 Tomorrow there will be a mad dash for the bridges and the sea lock at Ouistreham which will be fun!


1 comment: