What's this all about?

I kept this blog going so that family and friends could follow the progress of my round-Britain voyage from 18 May to 5 October 2014.

Jojac is now back on her mooring in Teignmouth so there's nothing to report. I may do some updates when I start to repair the wear and tear from that trip - there are some things that will interest owners of similar boats, but will probably bore the pants off the rest of you.

If I am fortunate to be able to do another long trip next year, it will probably be to Holland - I'll let you know.

All the best, and thanks for your interest.

Andrew


Wednesday 25 June 2014

Arrived in Lowestoft this evening after a bit of a rolling, bouncing trip from Harwich. The North Sea seems quite uncomfortable at times, with sandbanks, wind farms and - from here on - gas and oil rigs all clogging it up.

 I have stopped off in the small yacht basin owned by the Royal Norfolk and Suffolk Yacht Club. Quute pleasant, and with a restaurant and bar too.


Tomorrow I plan to keep going north towards the Humber.





1 comment: